What's on at Redbridge
Terms and Conditions
We will display leaflets and posters on our What's on Redbridge app from outside organisations free of charge as a service to our customers. However there is no guarantee that specific material will be displayed or for how long.
Content requests can be made by visiting: https://whatsonredbridge.org/submit
The following is a policy statement on what may and may not be accepted for display in libraries.
Digital posters will not be displayed permanently.
What we will not display
- Petitions or appeals for money, except where the prime information is about the organisation rather than the appeal, or charity fundraising events.
- Material of a political nature which seeks to persuade members of the public to a particular point of view. We will however display posts about the surgeries of local MPs and Councillors
- Religious material which seeks to change or influence a person's existing beliefs or endorse a course of action - e.g. join a particular church or religious movement. We will accept posters publicising individual meetings or services e.g. Christmas Carol services, a concert in a church or other place of worship.
- Material advertising commercial businesses, products or services other than for local entertainment, or of social and cultural interest - e.g. shows, theatres, cinemas, exhibitions
- Material advertising personal services - e.g. tuition, Counselling, DIY
- Material which is personal in nature
- Material deemed illegal, racist or otherwise discriminatory, offensive to public taste and decency or uses emotive, strident and abusive language
- Posters where a formally constituted group or organisation is not identified as responsible or where no contact details are included.
Digital poster quality:
- A4 portrait size is preferred.
- The thumbnail must be a small image such as a logo for the user to click.
- Clean, legible and spelt correctly
- Good visual quality and easy to read
We can only accept applications via our online form.
If you do not receive our notification emails please contact us on [email protected] and we will remove your request.
Vision Redbridge Culture and Leisure will use your contact details provided in order to update you on the status of your advertisement within the What's on Redbridge web app. You will receive a total of 2 notifications per submission. The first will confirm we have received your submission and the second will be a confirmation that your submission has either been approved/rejected. We will not use your contact details collected through this form for any other purpose.